Sunday, October 23, 2011

TVXQ LIP SYCHED "RISING SUN" LIVE

So cute~ & hardworking ;)

TVXQ is the "ONLY" one who using "LIP SYCHED" throughout the whole song "Rising Sun". I mean I knew that Changmin's mic went off from his face but KBS couldn't just wait a while for him to adjust it, they just continue the program. What's that?! Why KBS would not just wait? The lip syched started from 0:45. I think U-know later found out at the very end of the song. Manly U-know is really work so hard that he didn't realize it.
But somehow I got the feeling that this was done on purposed. I don't know I can only watch poor Changmin sweat so much even with the chest open (Sexy), he was still sweating like crazy more than U-know. U-know looks so "Cool" (Good). It is only a second song. Changmin was like falling apart. Is he all right? Kind of worried that he might collapse anytime. I wonder the SME is treating him right. He really looks too slim (I can see his bone!). Come on SME feed him more, u earn enough money to do that at least. Changmin I LOVE U~ So cute.
Enjoy~ watching TVXQ.

No comments: