Friday, January 7, 2011

Uknow's voice Cracked, Changmin Go Solo Please~



Truthfully, they still need a lot more training. They have tried their very best to sing. During the part of 2:04 to 2:07, Uknow's voice cracked. I have being fans from DBSG to DBSQ now TVXQ; I don't want our image of TVXQ to be destroyed. I hope that they will work out, just hoping (worried).


Changmin I LOVE U. But this song suppose to be a sad song and I can see your smile keep on coming out 1:01 to 1:08 and a little here and there throughout the song. Oh man you just ran the song mood. You are just too cute to sing a sad song. I just want to see you smile with a much more suited song, like light hearted, soft loving and high energetic songs. This is not for you, next pick a better one. Love U~.



What's with the hands on the stomach? They are truly called the "Brothers", even the post the same.



Changmin my dear love Please Go Solo~! The Harmony ~ SUCKS! (sweating) We can hear that Changmin is trying his hardest to cover our dear beloved Uknow leader's ass. If I am not wrong, TVXQ has been in the music industries for more than 6 years. Why is our leader still singing in such a way?! Better go acting and dancing or rap (YES). Skimpily saying if they want to work together, they got work very excusal ing hard on the harmony part.
I till LOVE YOU GUYS. DON'T FIGHT, MAKE LOVE. This is what TVXQ is all about "SOUL and LOVE".


Face the fact. TVXQ was never with so much hate, the new "Keep Your Head Down" is no longer TVXQ anymore (very sad). I don't want Changmin to have hate; he is supposed to be the innocence one.

No comments: