Sunday, December 19, 2010

Where is f(x)'s AMBER? f(x) Calendar Making Of BTS & Interview




Where is f(x)'s ?
I think is officially that AMBER is out of the group. Because she is not even in the calendar 2011 of f(x) at all. When you think about it why is she being missing for all of these time. You will find out she may be somewhere in America having her own freedom, not coming back to Korea no matter what the event is. What I think is that there must be a conflict of interest with the management. I think they only marketing SULLI and not the rest of the members is way off man. It's like the rest of the members are only appear in varieties shows and AMBER not in the popular shows at all. I mean AMBER has been missing in action for like half a year. Isn't it strange? I mean from what I know is that she is having
a short break to recuperate her leg injuries from 2010 June until now?! I mean if she is having such a serious injuries shouldn't the SM Entertainment let her go, instate of dragging the whole team with her (I mean no harm). Even if she comes back her leg will have side effect and it's bad for herself (may cause further injuries). I don't want to see her suffer like Super Junior, Hee Chul who now is still feeling the pain that why you don't see him dance(for crying out loud saint he's trying to avoid Army heavy lifting He's Girly).
Anyway I wish AMBER the best health in recovery and Wishes everyone A MERRY X'MAS.

No comments: